Dancing With The Stars’ professional Ryan McShane assaulted on Christmas night out

alltrendyrumors

Dancing With The Stars’ Ryan McShane was attacked on a festive night out with his girlfriend.

The professional dancer revealed he was left with a black eye following the assault at a bar in County Armagh, Northern Ireland on Sunday night.

The 34-year-old shared on social media that was out for dinner with his sweetheart before he was targeted.

He posted a number of snaps onto Instagram on Monday night – five days before the new series of the dancing show starts – including one of his swollen eye socket which was left with a cut and being attended to by paramedics in an ambulance.

Dancing With The Stars’ Ryan McShane was attacked on a festive night out with his girlfriend
(Image: Instagram)

Telling on the events, he told his fans: “Not how I wanted to enter the new year but on Sunday evening I was assaulted after having dinner with with my friends in my home town.

“Just want to thank the staff at the @courthouselurgan for looking after me… and my beautiful girlfriend @thaliaheffernan for always being by my side and looking after me, and keeping me smiling.

“5 days to @dwtsirl live show, I will be fighting fit and ready to go! Much love Ryan.”

Ryan is said to be partnered up with former B*Witched star, Sinead O’Carroll for the upcoming series which is due to air on January 5.

The professional dancer revealed he was left with a black eye following the assault at a bar in County Armagh, Northern Ireland
(Image: Instagram)

Last year Ryan’s former Dancing With The Stars’ co-star Curtis Pritchard, 23, and his Strictly Come Dancing professional brother AJ, 24, were beaten up in an unprovoked assault by eight thugs at the club in Nantwich, Cheshire, over Christmas.

Curtis, who had been in Irish dancing show, was battered unconscious as he shielded his brother from blows and ended up needing surgery on his damaged knee.

Curtis went on to become a well known face as he appeared on Love Island in the summer of 2019.

He told The Mirror in August that he turned the attack into a positive as the publicity helped to make him a mainstream name.

He posted a picture of an ambulance that took care of him
(Image: Instagram)

Curtis, from Stoke, said: “The attack was disgusting but I think to myself that if it had never happened, perhaps I wouldn’t have been noticed and been where I am today.

“I look at that in a positive light. Also, my brother could have been more injured and he wasn’t so that whole situation turned into a positive and it has knock-on effects.”

The new series of the dancing show is set to start on January 5

Read More

Showbiz editor’s picks

Curtis finished fourth on Love Island after coupling with Irish beauty Maura Higgins, 28.

He said: “I had the summer of my life and came out with a lovely young lady.” After flying back from filming the series in Majorca, Curtis has landed a role on BBC TV’s The Greatest Dancer.

Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at webcelebs@trinitymirror.com or call us direct 0207 29 33033

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

Photo of 'Caroline Flack's bloodied bed' emerges after she pleads not guilty to assault

A photo has emerged which allegedly shows the bloody aftermath of an incident at Caroline Flack’s London flat which led to her being charged with assault. The image shows a mattress stained with scarlet liquid and a disordered bedroom, said to be at the TV presenter’s address. The former Love […]

Subscribe US Now